Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hooters. For the Food!

So my friend told me we should go to Hooters restaurant sometime soon. Seeing as she has always been boyfriendless, along with the fact that 2 of my past best girlfriends turned lesbian on me, I took a step back.

"What would we go to Hooters for?"

She told me "they have really good wings and fries." After a few minutes of fry description on her part, I interupted. "So you go there often?" I asked, with a sense that she, despite a lack of boob-ness, may have even worked there.

"Well yes of course, if I get the chance!"

Now my boyfriend has mentioned the same thing to me before. He says he has been to Hooters once and the food was AMAZING. I instantly dismissed such a statement as a typical guy lie. While I wanted to believe that people may actually enter the restaurant for the food, society norms told me differently.

Today's revelation that he may have, although I'm still doubtful, enjoyed the food just as much as, if not MORE than, the flesh-filled scenery was quite comforting.

No comments: