Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Infantcide of Partial Birth Abortion.




Obama opposed a bill, the Born-Alive Infants Protection Act, in his state Senate. This bill called for a ban on partial-birth abortion.

This extreme candidate also remarked, when questioned about partial birth abortion, that he "would not want his daughters to be punished with a baby" because of a unforseen pregnancy.

When trying to choose which presidential nominee to vote for, I often go with the candidate who I agree on the most issues with. Some of these important issues may include the economy, gay rights, the Iraq war, healthcare. And I was starting to lean towards Obama on some key issues. Today I realized, however, I cannot vote for a candidate who condones murder. I consider partial birth abortion murder.

I have included a link to a video on Youtube (it wouldn't let me imbed the actual video). The video talks about how a partial-birth abortion is carried out. Please watch if it isn't too disturbing for you. Scroll down if you want to read a description.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUr0jCbcPNc

Procedure: A baby is not considered "born" until it takes its first breath of air. Because of this, doctors may deliver a baby feet first and kill it while the head remains inside the mother without being charged for murder. This operation, partial-birth abortion, includes the doctor sticking a scissor into the base of the babies' head while it is still in the mother. If this does not instantly kill the baby, a suction tube is placed in the newly created hole in the baby. This tube then kills the baby by sucking its brain out.

So that's one issue Obama supports which McCain does not. So for those democrats who daily tell me McCain values are outdated and out of touch with the world, let me ask you this...

Since when did being abhorred by murder turn into being out of touch?






No comments: